LOL

I just love my lurkers!  I am so grateful for all the people that stopped by my blog yesterday and today and left comments for me.  What a wonderful group of people.  It was so nice of you all to drop by and say Hi!

Someone asked about our dog, Sadie.  I am happy to report that Sadie is doing GREAT!  Her leg is completely healed and she is a happy, happy girl.  We took her camping with us last weekend and she was in doggie heaven.  She was so happy to be with us.  For the last year or so, we haven't taken her with us anywhere because of her leg.  She couldn't believe that she got to come with us.  She loved it.

Anyway, thank you all for stopping by.  I am so thankful for all of you!!!!

HUGS!
grace

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the update on Sadie, Grace. So very happy to hear she's doing well and able to travel with you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, :) LOL Days were fun, weren't they?

    I am not too sure what happened to your sweet dog, but very glad that she is doing well, and camping with you too. Have a nice rest of the weekend! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace, a fun couple of days and good news about Sadie, :)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete