Time change

Today I am thankful for the time change.

I like having that extra hour.  It's like a gift.  Today I got up an hour before I usually do.  I feel like I got some stuff done.

I'm not fond of it getting dark earlier.  But it's not so bad.  It just means we get to start hibernating in our houses.  Good book, hot chocolate, some popcorn.  Or we could watch a movie and snuggle under the blankets.

It's finally starting to feel like fall around here.  I actually had to put a sweater on today.

My daughter and SIL are coming to town.  They should be here soon.  Her birthday is Tuesday and she and her hubby will go to Disney, so we will celebrate her birth tomorrow.

Just more things to be thankful for!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not so wild about the time change. I don't need more sunlight in the morning. I'm just getting up and going to work - now after work, that's when I want my sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole time change thing is just super annoying for me...we now only have 4 months of "regular" time before we go back to Daylight Saving time on the 4th of March! It's easier to adjust to more dark in the even if it was gradual rather than all at once. Rant over. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the time change means to me is I have to readjust my thinking about what the time is for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace, :) I am not too keen on it getting dark early now. I do enjoy waking up to sunshine, on those beautiful fall days. I am an early riser so, it is a change from the dark mornings recently. It is annoying though, to have to switch all the clocks, and all of that! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete