I'm so thankful that I had this week with my son. We've had a fun time and it is always fun to spend time with him.
Tomorrow will be spent in traffic taking him to the airport. I'm not looking forward to that.
Today we spent time just hanging out and then he went surfing one last time before heading back to school. It was freezing and raining here today so I spent time at home watching the Gilmore girls! I love that show so much! I have two more episodes. I'm already sad that it's going to be over. I want watch them, but I want to save them too. It's such a first world problem.
I hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did.
HUGS!
Isn't that just like a kiddo...surfing in cold and rain. LOL SO happy you've had a wonderful time with your boy, Grace. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
I'm laughing at your reaction to the last of seeing the Gilmore Girls. I always feel like that when a series I really like ends - holding on to the last hoping it's not true.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you enjoyed your holiday weekend.
Grace, Happy you had a wonderful time with your boy. I've heard the Gilmore Girls are a good watch.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
No Netflix...I might just have to do the free month trial so I can watch it! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, :) I am glad that you had a great time with your son! Kids- don't they ever get cold??? LOL!
ReplyDeleteMy older daughter was watching Gilmore Girls some, during her vacation time here. She loves it. I did not have time to sit and see what it is about. Now you all have me curious. We do get Netflix! Many hugs,
<3 Katie