nothing new

I've got nothing new to report. Things have been boring, not even one spanking to report.

But the good news is, the wildchild goes back to school in 2 weeks and the little man goes back in 3. I'm told spankings will resume in full force as soon as they are safely out of earshot.

Bossman has even stated he's thinking of taking a whole day off, just so we can get back on track! I can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. My heart says good, my butt says BAD!

Well, hope you are all having a great week! Heres hoping I can think of something wonderful to write about in my next post!

later.......

3 comments:

  1. Grace, a whole day with Bossman, can't be bad, just has to be good, or have you really earned yourself a loooooong bad girl spanking. *G*
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of days that I want to write just to connect with others out here. Even if I don't have anything to say that is earth shaking. So just stay in touch. I think the possibility of a whole day sounds wonderful.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the spankings occur a few times in the day, and the love-making be equally intense. Stay in touch, I am counting the weeks for you.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete