He's just about the cutest thing you ever did see and he'll be 2 months old on July 11th. His poor mommy has to go back to work, so I get the privilege of taking care of him while his parents work.
He is my new nephew!
Let me tell you about a 2 month olds day.
1. He eats
2. He sleeps
3. He poops
4. He smiles
In that order!
Now aren't these the cutest little feet you've ever seen???

If only my wildchild were still this age, I could start all over. Wouldn't that be great?
Of course, if she were that age, I'd want to be the age I was when she was born...22 please!
Oh and God, if your listening, could you also work something out with the whole lotto thing? Maybe something like me winning, or something like that?
Thanks!
What a perfect occupation for you! You are such a great mom! I know how hard it is to go back to work and leave an infant. I know his parents are so comforted leaving him with you.
ReplyDeleteI took a million pics of Michael's feet. I loved them I did not buy him shoes for a year! They are an 11 and 1/2 now and I still love them!
A baby you get to send home at the end of the day! Perfect!
Huggs
Theresa
Awww... you lucky bum!!! Enjoy! Babies are a blast. Me? I'm waiting for grandkids but my daughter and son in law aren't getting the hint.
ReplyDeleteSigh. Someday!!!
Hugs~
Eva
Oh how sweet! I love those little tiny baby feet! Go back? Are you insane!!! You'd have to live through some of those teen years again!!!! Oh, and if you turn back time for both of you keep the knowledge you have now of course!!! :-) Hmmm lotto. yea that would be great too! Have a blast with your new little one!!!! Hmmm maybe wildchild needs to help take care of him!
ReplyDeleteCarye
I'm with Theresa! A baby that goes home is perfect! Those are cute feet but I still want to see yours!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Grace, yes babies are fun, if you don't keep them overnight.
ReplyDeleteI'm with PK, show us yer feet! *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Yeah, when are you going to show us YOUR feet? The twins did?
ReplyDeleteAdorable pic... gotta love babies. And this might be exactly what you need right now!
Love you, too!!! Lots and lots!
Tiggs
Adorable! :)
ReplyDelete(I can't wait!) *screams a little*
I know, my kinds are not even married yet, not until September for one and June for the other...but!
One can hope! :)
what a cute picture
ReplyDelete