30 days of Thankfulness

What better way to get back into blogging than starting 30 days of Thankfulness?

They say habits take 21 days to form, so I figure if I have to post every day for 30 days, I should be back in the habit of blogging....right?

You'll be happy to know our trip to Washington went well.  We had a great time with the boy.  I missed that face!

Let's talk weather.  See, I live in a place that has very boring weather.  60's and 70's are the norm for my area, most of the year.  A little warmer in the summer and a tad chillier in the winter...but generally boring, boring weather.  We are in an extreme drought, so we don't even get rain.

Washington, on the other hand, has seasons.  Right now they are having something called FALL. The leaves were changing, it was in the 40's.  It was just amazing.  I will always love where I live!  I get to live by the ocean!  It's not to hot and not to cold.  BUT, it was amazing to enjoy some fall weather.

As for what I am thankful for today?  I'm thankful for the beautiful weather I got to experience in Washington.  My eyes couldn't take in all the beauty that was there.  I'm also thankful for the beautiful weather I have here in my own neck of the woods.  We landed yesterday to a beautiful sunset over the ocean.  I'll take that!!!!

Want to see a picture of me in the beautiful fall of Washington?




And I'll leave you with a sunset from my own slice of heaven.

6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your proximity to the ocean. Glad you trip went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy your trip went well and you got to visit with your boy. Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is the best. We're still hot here and that's not normal. Would love to hear from you for 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up by the ocean, I so miss it. Thanks for the pic..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grace, :) I like your idea for 30 days of thankfulness. Glad that you had a nice trip, and could enjoy the seasonal change too!

    I SO love the ocean. How nice for you to live near one. Very pretty pics. Thanks for sharing. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete