I'm thankful that I have a husband that will listen to me and not make me feel embarrassed when I ask for things.
Specifically when I ask for a spanking.
It was a quick talk. I just said that when the boy went back to school I'd like to revisit the whole spanking thing. He said he would be happy to talk about it.
So...YAY for me!
He's going back on Sunday....is Sunday night too soon to talk about it?
Sounds as if Sunday night would be a great night to talk about it, Grace. Just remember...really listen and don't interrupt. ;) Sending lots of positive energy your way.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Hi Grace, no it isn't! Thanks for the info on Book Bub. Hubby and I both signed up yesterday and I have already got great free books on my kindle!!
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
How about on the way back from the airport - it's a captive audience.
ReplyDeleteGrace, you were very brave to bring up the subject. If he doesn't mention it on Sunday night, then by all means, you do it.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Awesome job being brave enough to bring up the topic. Sounds like Sunday night might be the ideal time to talk about it. Good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, :) Good for you on the asking. I agree with everyone above- Sunday night is a good one. Sunny is right that a "captive audience" is during a car ride. Fingers crossed for you! Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie