Almost forgot...

I almost forgot to post today!  It's only 9:40 here, so I made it in time!

Today I'm thankful for this blog.

I have met some amazing people from this blog.  I've made some friends and I've gotten to know some of you by reading your blog.

I haven't been a good blogger lately but the thing I realized is that I still have readers.  Even when I've been gone for long periods of time, I can count on someone leaving a comment!  You guys are the best!!!

Anyway, thank you for being a friend.  I really appreciate it!


4 comments:

  1. Maybe a good long spanking will help you be a better blogger.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happy to see you here...I often feel like I don't have anything to contribute about anymore but I continue writing because the friends I have made here are so special to me. :-) I am grateful for your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet post, Grace! :) It is nice to stop by and follow your adventures!

    I love archedone's comment above. Made me LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Grace...Archedone's comment made me laugh also. Always happy to see your blog come to the top of my reading list.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete