Friday

I have a lot to be thankful for today.

It's Friday!  Doesn't matter if I go to work or not, Friday is an awesome day.  Weekends are the best because I get to spend them with Bossman.

Heating pad.  I have a bad neck.  Once or twice a year my neck decides to freak out.  Bad pain in my neck and shoulder, even hurts to breath.  Laying down is virtually impossible!  The heating pad is my friend during these bad days.

Ice pack.  See paragraph above.

Television.  When I can't move much, it's great to have my tv to escape to.  Along with my Tv, I love my netflix!

Ipad.  Honestly, I wouldn't be posting today if I didn't have my ipad.  I enjoy reading on it, facebooking on it, emailing on it, sometimes it's my lifeline to the outside world! Along with my ipad, I love my kindle.  Reading is even better than TV!!!

So, what's your favorite Tv show?  I've got to many to mention, but right now my new favorite is called, This is us.  Such a smart show.  You should watch it.

What's your favorite book, or series of books?  I am in love with Harry Potter.  I have all the books and movies.  I'm also madly in love with the Outlander series.  I've read both too many times to count.  They are comfort to me.

Ok People...go out and be thankful!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Grace...hope you get to feeling better soon. I have too many books to just name one or two as favorites. Love J.D. Robb's 'In Death' series, along with Laurel K Hamilton's 'Anita Blake' and 'Merry Gentry' series. But there are so many more that I love. My internet will not support Netflix but one of these days I'm gonna get this house sold and move somewhere with outstanding internet and then I'm gonna 'pig out' on Netflix! LOL Sending lots of prayers and healing energy your way.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie got me started watching 'This is Us'. I agree it's great. I'm listening to all the Harry Potter books on autobooks, I love them. Of course I'm partial to the Cassie Series - there are nine of them now with a tenth one to come - one of these days.

    ReplyDelete