Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am super full and super happy.  It was a great time for all of us.

I am so grateful for my family and I am very thankful that we were all healthy.  About 9 years ago I got super sick on Thanksgiving and ended up having an ambulance take me to the hospital.  It was a very rough time and it was by far the worst Thanksgiving and Christmas I ever had.  It makes me appreciate the holidays where I am feeling great.

I hope you all had a great day!  I'm am thankful you stopped by to read today.

HUGS!
grace

7 comments:

  1. So very happy you had such a lovely and healthy Thanksgiving, Grace.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Thanksgiving Grace. Happy you had a lovely time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-) We had a nice one as well, thanks! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your Thanksgiving was great - so was our. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grace, :) So glad to hear that you had a nice Thanksgiving, and that everyone was happy and healthy! Have a fun and relaxing rest of the holiday weekend. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! We did as well! :) (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete