Welcome to my blog!!!!
Today I am thankful for my lurkers!!! I consider myself a professional lurker. I have plenty of blogs that I go to and read on a daily, or at least weekly basis. I very rarely leave a comment. Seriously, I usually feel like I have nothing to contribute. I'm not sure why I don't comment more often. As a blog writer, I LOVE getting comments. I guess I should try to comment more.
See, commenters are the way to make friends. When I was a regular commenter I made some great friends from this blog.
I guess what I'm trying to say is Thank You for reading my blog. I love every comment and I appreciate the effort made to make a comment.
I love the lurkers too! I know you are out there and I am grateful that you are here reading my dumb words!
Happy LOL day!!! Happy lurking!
HUGS!
grace
Grace, hello. I'm a lurker sometimes. Happy LOL day to you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Happy LOL day Grace. Your words are definitely not dumb. We appreciate what you have to say. Have a fun day and hope you have plenty of new visitors come your way.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lindy x
Hello. I have been reading and enjoying your thankful posts! hugs abby
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, Happy lol days, here is a lurker come out to say hello!
ReplyDeletelove Jan xx
Happy LOL Day - always glad to see your name come up on my blog roll.
ReplyDeleteHi Grace...love seeing what you are up to! Now how is that laundry going??? :-) Happy LOL Day! Hugs
ReplyDeleteHi, Grace,
ReplyDeleteGuess what, I read a few of your posts for the first time the other day, so I can say I'm delurking to say, hello!
I hope you have a couple of lovely LOL Days and many delurk and say, "Hey!". I love your post, it is very encouraging to those who have not commented before to leave one!
--Baker
Grace,
ReplyDeleteHappy LoL Day. Hope to read here more.
Meredith
Hi Grace, :) Happy LOL Days to you! I have been reading here lately, and can tell you that your words are far from "dumb"! I enjoy coming by each time. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your LOL days! Many hugs,
<3 Katie
Hey happy LOL Day!
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog, I need to get reading and I will try not to lurk but comment ;)
Grace.. I just found my way to your blog recently so have some catching up to do in terms of reading. I am guilty of often reading but then not always leaving a comment thinking I don't have much to say or I want to think it over and don't fid my way back. I know how much I appreciate when someone comments on my site, and so moving ahead into 2017 I plan to be more attentive to responding.
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, the story of my life...visit often but rarely comment. But today a very big Hello and have a great LOL day.
ReplyDeleteHello Grace, I've often popped in when I'm avoiding laundry, especially the ironing. It's a while since I've commented though. How is Sadie?
ReplyDeleteRosie xx
Happy LOL Days, Grace. I do visit regularly and try to comment as much as possible.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
You know I'm always here girl, but you have to start commenting around. Don't you remember it's the back and forth is the most fun out here!
ReplyDeleteHi! I am a lurker more than I comment!
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL!