Vote!

I can see the time change is not a big hit.  Honestly, I was just trying to put a positive spin on it.  It's really not my favorite.  I hate the spring when we have to move forward.  Takes foreve to get used to that.

So let's just get the conversation over with.  Lets talk about the election.

I have a very special thing to be thankful for tomorrow and that is why we are talking about the election today.

I'm not going to tell you who I'm voting for.  I can't believe how many people have unfriended people on facebook because of who they are voting for.  I believe that who I vote for is personal and it's nobodys business.

With that said, I encourage everyone to vote.  It wasn't that long ago that women didn't get to vote.  They had NO voice.  Now women have a chance to be president.  That's progress.  I am thankful for that!

I know that the candidates have problems.  In all honesty, they both suck!

BUT, I am incredibly grateful that I get to vote!  I am thankful that I live in a country where I GET to vote!

So, please, I don't care who you are voting for!  I promise to still be your friend.  And please,

GO VOTE!

3 comments:

  1. We have early voting so - been there, done that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember ... liberal voting starts on wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace,

    Like PK, Rob and I voted early. Fingers crossed!

    My father never ever let on who he was voting for. He did not even tell my mother. He also said that it was a very private thing. Your words here made me think of that. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete