Opps!

Oh dear!  I woke up at 3 this morning and realized I forgot to post!  I was so close to the end of the month too!  I was so mad!  I was so disappointed!  GAH!

Oh well, life goes on.  And I think it was pretty cool that I managed to blog 29 out of 30 days!  I think I'm going to keep going.  I mean, I may not post every single day, but I am going to keep going.  I mean, some of the days I couldn't think of anything to blog about but I did it anyway.  It made me think and stretch my mind a little.  I know some of my posts were probably boring, but at least I tried.

Ok, the reason I forgot to blog yesterday is because it was Bossmans birthday.  I am so thankful for that man I don't even know where to begin.

Bossman and I met when we were in high school.  I was a senior and he was a junior.  (I know!  Such a cradle robber I am!)  I asked him to roller skate and the rest, as they say, is history.  One thing I know for sure is, asking him to skate was hands down the BEST decision I ever made!

He and I have been through a lot.  But through it all he has worked his butt off to make sure I was taken care of.  Well, me and the kids!  We are in a comfortable spot in our lives because of him.

I can't imagine my life without him.  He is my soul.

So many things happened yesterday that I now have stuff to tell you about in another post!  YAY!

Have a great day!

Forgetfully,
grace

6 comments:

  1. I can hear the joy in your voice! I am so glad you had such a good day and I can't wait to hear all about it...don't keep us waiting too long :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, good excuse, Happy Birthday to your Bossman. I hope you took a birthday spanking for him!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten that you were a cougar! I think that stating idea was a pretty good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cougar in our midst! ;) Happy belated birthday to Bossman...can't think of a better reason to forget a post. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post. Happy Birthday to Bossman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Bossman! Definitely a good excuse to miss a day blogging. ;)

    ReplyDelete