I've gotten some great advice about the belt. I've had numerous e-mails and some even posted about it. Thank you one and all for your wonderful advice and descriptions. I have really got to get Bossman to try it. It sounds absolutely delicious!
So in honor of the belt, I thought I would post my absolute FAVORITE clip of a woman getting the belt. I am embarrassed to admit, but I watch this clip quite often. I have a second one with the same woman and man and she's getting the paddle.
Watch this and then lets discuss!
Now, let's just talk about this video for a moment.
The reason I love this clip is because it seems very real. I absolutely hate fake spanking clips. I hate when the woman is smiling or giggling. I hate when it doesn't seem real. These are just MY feelings on the subject, you are welcome to like whatever clips you want.
I also love the dominance of the husband. (In my mind he is the husband and she is the naughty wife.) I LOVE it when he tells her to take down the panties and bend over further. His voice is deep, like Bossmans and you can tell he's not going to take NO for an answer. There is NO messing around in this video, this is a serious spanking.
If you listen closely, after she pulls down her panties, she goes so far as to say, "Please, no more."
OMG! This is truly my favorite part of this clip. For even though she pulls down her own panties and bends over the chair even further, she can't help but plead for mercy. Even though it's obvious there is going to be more, she can't help but say "Please, no more". That is so freaking submissive! I LOVE IT!
Those three little words make this video so REAL.
I just wonder what got her in this predicament. Did she get a speeding ticket? Did she over spend on the credit card? Was she being mouthy or bratty? What IS it that got her over the chair with the belt?
That is something that I think about a lot.
So, what do YOU think? What's your favorite kind of spanking clip? (don't try and deny it, you KNOW you've looked!) What's your favorite implement?
Inquiring minds want to know!
This is actually one of my favorite clips too, and I like the one of her with the paddle even more! He has a great up stroke that seems to catch her right on the underside of her cheeks. Glad you picked up on these since I love them too. I also like the reality of these clips. We have pretty much the same opinions - I don't like giggling, and I especially hate the fake ones where he swats about hard enough to break a soap bubble and she is hollering OW and struggling! Boring.
ReplyDeleteI also like this clip. I think a lot like you. What did she do, I want this to be me, etc.
ReplyDeleteI also hate it when it seems fake. Even when it is for play, it still hurts, and I still protest!
Huggs
Theresa
OMG!!
ReplyDeleteYummmmmmmmmmmm
For reasons I won't get into I watched it without sounds. Tomorrow night when I have time I'm coming back to see it with sounds!
Yuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... very nice. I think I felt my libido trying to kick start itself.
Oh, yeah. I'll definitely be back to watch this with sound.
Nice....
Hugs~
Eva
LOL! I had to watch it with out sound too at first. But at the moment, with everyone gone, I came back and I think my libido is kicking in to. I had never seen it before so someone send me the link for the paddling.
ReplyDeleteI agree 100% about fake spankings. Usually in pictures and videos I want to see the woman's face. Very easy to tell if it is real. If it isn't why waste my time?
PK
Thanks for pointing this clip out, Grace! I've just converted it and downloaded it to my MP4 player. I have lots of clips there, where I can listen through the ear buds and no one knows what I'm watching! This one is very nice!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
I will have to take a watch tonight once the little ones are asleep... My personal favorite implement is my husband's hand...though we haven't explored much further yet - I want to experience his belt and would not mind purchasing a leather paddle if I can get up the courage to do so... Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGrace, Mel loved leather, she loved my belt, my straps and the tawse.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I am so tired of fake spankings, girls who giggle while they are being spanked.
This is a great clip thanks for sharing.
Even when Mel was getting a good girl she didn't giggle during the spanking, afterwards, now that was another matter.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Hmmm....there has been a lot of talk of "the belt" these days. It was a nice clip and like everyone else, I hate the fake spankings as well.
ReplyDeleteI have not had the belt. I think I'd like to try it but then again....
I have to say that I've been focusing on the whoosh of the belt coming out of the loops these last few days. That is a sound that sends one somewhere!
Happy Valentine's Day, Grace.
Debbie :)
Grace, where do you get clips like this? Dang, I had to go change my underwear after watching it. Gotta go, I just watched it again and I have to go find Joe.
ReplyDeleteGrace,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing that, I would love to see the paddle scene!
Joe has spanked me lightly, for fun with his belt but he prefers to reserve it for punishment. I must admit just the sight of it makes me tingle!
Mthc got to meet the belt last weekend and seemed to reaaly enjoy it must be something about leather.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Lucky for me I'm wearing the brand of panty shield that absorbs 50% more moisture. That was HOT.
ReplyDeleteMy husband is wearing that exact same outfit today, so easy for me to imagine the 2 of us. Those swats weren't especially hard, but didn't one go kinda high?
I love the belt and Ron knows it, but I always have to ask for it. He won't use it voluntarily. I wonder if it has 'abusive' connotations in his mind. He's OK with the riding crop which hurts way more, and the dogging bat which I thought was rather mild, until he kicked it up several notches.
Anyhow, I think I'll leave ours out as a gentle hint for some not-so-gentle spanking this weekend.
Hugs,
Hermione
Wow, this was such a great clip. I wish so badly that I could find me a good looking girlfriend that was into this kind of play. I am a 27 year old male and I have never been able to meet anyone brave enough to tell me that they enjoy spankings. I wish I knew of a way to find out if girls I date would be into this sort of thing without offending anyone. I would love to give or receive the belt. That is what I was spanked with as a boy and even though I hated it then, it is the greatest turn on for me now. I also really enjoy the lexan paddle and leather belts with metal tips. Yikes! Now that stings!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you all, fake spanking clips suck!
I would have to agree with you. I hate fake spankings with the laughing involved. I get more into the videos as above. Would be nice to find someone like this who gets into this type of discipline.
ReplyDelete