Don't worry, I'm still here. I've been sick, sick, sick. Nothing major, just the fun head cold and coughing variety.
I'm much better now.
Oh, and I got a spanking today.
Somehow that made things MUCH better. Weird how that works.
For some reason Bossman has a thing for the backscratcher. I'm not sure where this came from. We have lots of lovely items that can be used for spanking.
We have a lovely bath brush. We have a great wooden hair brush. (I think that has only been used once or twice) We have paint stirrers and wooden spoons.
But he has to use the backscratcher.
Well, guess I shouldn't complain. The spankings have been rather on the lean side around here. I hope this is a new trend in my household and I will have more to report in the near future.
Isn't it funny how much better sex is after a good spanking?
Also, I've just realized that spanking is good for the abs. My goodness, my abs are sore tonight. I couldn't figure out why and then it dawned on me that the only thing I did different was get a spanking. Then I realized that when he spanks me, I tense my abdomen.
So, I starting thinking about how this could help me lose weight.
I mean, lets just think about this for a minute.
First, there is the whole bending over thing. Right there you are stretching muscles that you probably don't use that often.
Then, there is the whole tightening of the abdomen. I mean, every time he spanked, I was tightening those buggers.
Of course, let's not forget the tightening of the bottom. All that tensing and untensing of the bottom has got to be good for shaping our buns.
I can't forget the arms. The arms stretching and reaching behind to try and block the spanks. Perfect for the bi and triceps. The clutching and unclutching of the pillow as you try and muffle the sounds coming out of your mouth, another great exercise for your arms.
The legs also get a nice workout. The bending is good for the hamstrings and the constant kicking is great cardio.
The spanking alone is great for getting that heart rate up. Just the mere mention of a spanking gets my heart rate going quite nicely.
You know, I've noticed that my toes get a little work out too. They tend to drum upon the carpet while he's drumming upon my behind.
See? If we all had more spankings, we would all be in better shape.
Man, if only the rest of the world knew about this. Think of it. Imagine having a spanking work out video on the market. Imagine going around on talk shows and demonstrating the techniques.
What a world that would be!
Grace that was a brilliant post. Have you ever thought of trying out for a PR job.
ReplyDeleteYou and ASS get together and spanking suddenly becomes the in thing. Chuckles.
You remind me of my motto, the couple that spank together stay together.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Brilliant idea!! I have already told Nick to read here today! Obviously if I am not it the best shape it is his fault!! I hope he does better in the future!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Of course. Instead of Isometrics, these are Spankometrics. I love it!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to my, erm, 'workout' tomorrow!
Hugs,
Hermione
That is great! So much better than a traditional workout! :-)
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, I'm laughing so hard I have to keep wiping my eyes to continue reading. You are so funny girl! I read this to Joe and told him that there is no more need for the treadmill after knowing now how much his spankings are helping me exercise. All you spankos can stop going to the gym too. We're all getting all the workout we need right at home.
ReplyDeleteYep.it can definitely work up an sweat.David likes the friggin'evil bathbrush.I on the other hand hate it!
ReplyDeletei love the way your mind works. Now if we can convince the guys that this is our daily work out. It is a win win situation!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon!
These words written from the new home of Theresa!
Huggs
Theresa
Thanks for making me smile tonight! Very witty!
ReplyDeletehuggs,
Reesa