one more thing before I go...

Oh, don't go getting your panties in a bunch, I'm not leave HERE!

But, I am going out of town this weekend! Fun, fun, fun! We are heading down south to L.A. (I'll wave at Michael when I drive by UCLA, Theresa) We are taking the kids to see the Hollywood walk of fame and other things. I'll give a full report when I get back!

So, I thought since I was going to be gone, that I would give you all something to discuss while I'm away. I'm sure you will all find time between spankings to give this some of your attention.

First of all, most of you know I'm a Christian. I don't like discussing religion on my blog but I HAD to share this Bible verse. See, on my computer home page, I have a thing that gives me a daily Bible verse. Todays verse is....well, lets just say, it fits right in. So, here it is:

Hebrews 12:10-11
New International Version
Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

How perfect is that??

Oh man, can I ever relate to that second sentence...LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, since you all seemed to LOVE the belt clip, I thought I would share the paddle clip. I've had these clips for a LONG time. We are talking eight years or so. I know I got some of my clips from a MSN d/d message group, but it is long defunct. This next clip is the same woman being spanked by the same man. He is using a paddle that doesn't look very fun, but he KNOWS how to use it. So, lets go to the clip...







Ok, this clip is my FAVORITE! I love this clip. Just to tell you how much I love it, a couple of weeks ago, I tried playing this clip and it wouldn't work! I couldn't TELL you how upset I was. I spent hours trying to make it work. Just when I was about to give up and cry, I got it to work! Oh the joy I felt when it started playing. It's just embarrassing!

Anyway, so you can see that it's the same woman. Since the first clip showed her pulling down her panties, I'm assuming that got the belt first and is now receiving the paddle. It's hard to tell from this clip, but even though these spankings look hard, her butt isn't as red as I would think it should be. That tells me, this is probably not the first time she's been spanked.

Now, if you listen to her cries, you can tell it HURTS! After the first couple of whacks, she is begging. "Stop, please stop, I'll be good." OMG! The submissiveness of that line just gets me EVERY time!

So, there you have it. My two all-time favorite clips EVER! If anyone has any other clip of these two, I would LOVE you forever if you sent them to me!

I'm off to la-la land! Have a great weekend and try and stay out of trouble. I know it's hard, but you can do it. Actually, I take that back, get into lots of trouble, get spanked for it, and then tell ME all about it!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what a real paddling clip should look and sound like! I've always loved this one. I'll have to search thru my collection, but I think there might be one more that I've seen of these two. I could be wrong, but I'll look. Thanks for posting it! (And that first comment that was deleted by the author was this one - typos! Hate those as much as I hate fake spankings.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, What a nice trip you have planned. I hope you have wonderful weather and a great time.

    The paddle BURNS. I sound just like her after just a few swats because the burning gets intense. Great clip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Grace! Hsve a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Grace, I also like this one better then the belt but they are two very good clips.

    Enjoy you wekend, it sound wonderful!e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace great clip, thank you, have a great trip.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That clip is excellent! I like the part where he speeds up.

    As for the last sentence of that Bible passage, I call it being 'pleasantly uncomfortable'.

    Have a great weekend. I hope you packed the belt WEG

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace,

    I love these videos. Randy showed them to me a few years ago. I have totally been over that chair. It's nice for a change to watch from the other side.

    I salute the spanker's good aim. Too often when I see spanking clips, the spanker is whacking way up high or around on the hips. I immediately think, "That doesn't look like much fun." These spankings undoubtedly hurt a whole lot, but I'll bet the woman appreciated them afterward.

    Thanks for sharing these clips!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Grace! Have a great trip with your family. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete