Domestic Goddess
2. What color are your socks right now?
white
3. What are you listening to right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The T.V.
4. Last thing you ate?
4. Last thing you ate?
Chinese food (yum, yum)
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Of course, Bossman taught me when we were dating. I was buying my first car from someone and it was a stickshift.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
sky blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My MIL....that is for a whole other post.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course I do!
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course I do!
9. How old are you?
39, and yes, I really am 39!
10. Favorite drink?
10. Favorite drink?
Pepsi!
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football or Nascar
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Uh, yeah. Not sure what my natural color is.
13. Pets?
13. Pets?
1 cat. Queen of Everything
14. Favorite food?
14. Favorite food?
Pizza, and anything sweet
15. What was the last movie you watched?
15. What was the last movie you watched?
The Gridiron gang
16. What was the last book you read?
Eat, Pray, Love
17. What do you do to vent anger?
17. What do you do to vent anger?
yell, really loud
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbie...and she was in trouble a lot!
19. What is your favorite season?
19. What is your favorite season?
Summer time baby! No school, so we get to sleep in.
20. Hugs or kisses?
20. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs
21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries?
21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries?
Strawberries
Well, there you have it. 21 questions about nothing. Learn anything new?
At least you played with Barbie and not machine guns.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Hey, my barbie was in trouble a lot too,LOL! Fancy that!
ReplyDeleteSo you are a fellow yeller huh? I like to break things too although I haven't done that lately. The mood I'm in today may revisit that tactic though.
Much love,
Lori
PS. The letters I have to put in for the word verification is f l o g hmmmm. Sounds like you are getting a message about the belt. TELL HIM!
Grace, just a little, sometimes I wonder if subs can be sadists as well.
ReplyDeleteI swear that Amber has more that a touch, taunting you with North CA weather.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
So there you have it. You REALLY do prefer summer over the school year. I KNEW IT!!!!
ReplyDeletePoor Barbie.
Hugs~
Eva
Yes, I learned that nearly all of us had bad, bad, barbies! And that I can't wait to read about your MIL and the then the belt!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
I like to get in the car and scream all the way home. Shew! Then I feel better.
ReplyDeleteMy Barbie was always bad too. I'm glad we're nothing like her!
Huggs
Theresa