I didn't write it!
As much as I would LOVE to take credit for that fantastic story, I can't :(
If you want to know the reason for the trick stop by and see Eva. She will explain it all!
Also, while you're there don't forget to tell her just how much you loved her little tale. (Oh and by the way, I want a sequel woman!)
We really did have fun tricking you all, but mostly we just had fun reviving the PISSED KITTY!
So, PK.......
Will you ever forgive me?
PLEASE?
I love you! I hope by the time I get home, the dust will have settled and you will have forgiven one and all...but mostly me because hey, it wasn't really my idea.
Really, it wasn't. So if you're still mad, just remember, WASN'T my idea! Nope, I would NEVER be able to think of such a sneaky thing on my own. It was Eva! Your twin! It was her diabolical plan all along. I was just along for the ride.
Does that mean I'm an accessory to the crime? Maybe.....
But I should have a shorter sentence!
Love you!
HUGS!
grace
(Should I tell her that I even voted for myself? Hhhmmmmm probably not. Best keep that to myself)
We really did have fun tricking you all, but mostly we just had fun reviving the PISSED KITTY!
So, PK.......
Will you ever forgive me?
PLEASE?
I love you! I hope by the time I get home, the dust will have settled and you will have forgiven one and all...but mostly me because hey, it wasn't really my idea.Really, it wasn't. So if you're still mad, just remember, WASN'T my idea! Nope, I would NEVER be able to think of such a sneaky thing on my own. It was Eva! Your twin! It was her diabolical plan all along. I was just along for the ride.
Does that mean I'm an accessory to the crime? Maybe.....
But I should have a shorter sentence!
Love you!
HUGS!
grace
(Should I tell her that I even voted for myself? Hhhmmmmm probably not. Best keep that to myself)
Okay Grace, Maybe you better stay on vacation. I have your phone number, I have your address, and you my dear have a PISSED KITTY on your trail. Bossman, this would be an excellent time to show your sneaky wife exactly what a belt can do. And don't buy the idea "It was all Eva's idea!" Grace is a big girl, old enough not to be swayed by peer pressure!
ReplyDeleteI am now even more sure we are going to meet. You'll love it, or I will. hehehehehehehehehehe...
RPK (Really pissed kitty!)
I'm INNOCENT, I tell ya!
ReplyDeleteIt was peer pressure! Eva, she had my arm all twisted and everything.
I KNOW, I said yes, I think my exact words were, "YES, yes, and YES! But I didn't know what I was doing.
(surely this is working, the wildchild tells me this stuff all the time.)
Ok, gotta run, there's a cat on my tale and she does NOT look happy!
HUGS!
grace
P.S. I'm coming home tomorrow! Details on trip to follow, probably Tuesday!
Grace, you are one very naughty brat and I hope that Bossman deals with you appropriately.
ReplyDeleteWinding up PK isn't nice, but it's fun.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
:-)
ReplyDeleteYou sneaky little devils. Hey I'm late for work on my first day!
ReplyDeleteA little advice Grace, don't piss off a kitty while you are out of town. You know she made copies of the keys last time you were away!
Huggs
Theresa
Gee, Grace...
ReplyDeleteSounds like PK is pissed at you. And Paul? He wants your buns toasted. And Theresa? You best heed her warning!!
What were you thinking? Pulling such a nasty stunt on my twin? All weekend long she thought you wrote this story and here you and I were the only ones with the truth. Don't play the peer pressure card with me, girlfriend. Sounds to me like - as we said in the seventies - your ass is grass.
ROFL
All i can say is goood going girls!
ReplyDeleteGreat story but generally speaking its not nice to fool Mother Nature of PK. Hmm a shorter sentence,yes it might be appropriate. Perhaps in the form a spanking with a shorter strap. Yes, that works!
ReplyDeleteBy the way Grace your blog is lovely.
Hugs,
Valorie
Bossman you get her butt good for this.
ReplyDelete*huga and grins*