How much do I love you all?

You know, I simply don't know what I would do without friends like you!

Most of you are sympathetic regarding the lap top. Nice to know I'm not the only one! Although I think it would be pretty funny to see PK with hers permanently attached...LOL Where exactly would you have it attached to? Wouldn't that add weight? LOL

As for the belt.....

~sigh~

It's just incredibly hard to tell him what I truly want. I think I'm afraid of the belt but I'm also afraid of being disappointed. Things are never the same as you read. Nothing will ever be the same as a fantasy, so I'm afraid I will be disappointed, or I might ruin the fantasy.

No, Mthc, you did not go through all that for nothing. You added fuel to my fantasy. That is very important.

As much as I appreciate everyone volunteering to tell Bossman, I'm pretty sure it should come from me. Although, I did laugh at the thought of my handing him the phone so Eva could tell him. How funny would that be?

Don't worry, I will tell him...

Eventually!

(This post was typed on the laptop. I didn't lose one paragraph!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,

    If you were trying to work up the courage to ask for the bath brush, I would say, "Be afraid. Be very afraid." But that's just me, and the result of one too-painful encounter. I have no idea what you're used to, or how high your pain threshold is.

    I think the belt is great. (Have I said that before?) But then, all things being equal, a belt hurts less than a wooden brush if both were applied with the same force, in my experience.

    Bravo on your increasing laptop competency. Next thing we know, you'll be going mouseless!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get used to the laptop. If I can do it you can. Hang in there. As for the belt, I feel the same. But I have no experience.

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, you are so right, sometimes the fantasy is better then the reality. Sometimes though, just sometimes, it is the reverse....

    I don't think you'll be unhappy with the reality of the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, go for it dear one, the worst that Bossman can do is say no.
    If you make big eyes at him and look really needy could he refuse you? That's the tactic Mel used, it didn't work to get her out of a punishment, but it worked for everything else.
    Good going on the laptop.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about fantasy can be better about reality. I've had a few of those experiences...(the crop..the bath brush). The belt is actually ok if not used with too much force....

    ReplyDelete