Home, Home at last!

Well, I can see nothing big happened around here while I was away! Everything seems just perfect!

I sure did enjoy that Friday Fantasy story that PK posted. If you haven't read it yet, you really should. Eva REALLY out did herself with this story, and I'm hoping she will do a sequel.

Our trip was great! Only problem....the wildchild was SICK! As a matter of fact, she is still sick and we are heading to the doc today. I must say, she really bucked it up and had a good time, but of course, no trip would be complete if she didn't pass out!

So, I will leave you with that little visual for today. I know for all you detail whores, this might be hard for you. But I promise, I will be back tomorrow with details and pictures galore!

Until then, use your imagination!

4 comments:

  1. Grace, you are bad, and a glutton for punishment, watch out there is a B'man about.
    I'll be back. Chuckles.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Wildchild. I think she is just going through a rough teenage period. I hope she is better soon.

    I stood guard on the place that is why things look untouched. Can't wait for the pictures! Glad you are home!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, what has happened to all of us in blog land? You go away and there is no party at your house.

    Hope the wild child feels better here at work we had 40% of the people here yesterday.

    Waiting for DETAILS.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Eva's story really rocked!

    Hope W gets well soon.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete