1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to listen to you.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a good game to play.
3. A good spanking with sex after is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. (Filling, but satisfying....)
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy giving TV interviews and not left alone to do the job.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine boobs and butts.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without sauce or pasta in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up vacation bible school, tomorrow my plans include taking the little man to the drive-in and Sunday, I want to take the little man to the beach!
I'd like to wish all the Fathers a very happy Fathers day for this Sunday. We all know where I stand with my father, so I like to celebrate the father of my children on Fathers day. Bossman was lucky enough to score some Nascar tickets for this Sunday. One of his associates gave him two VIP tickets. Since the race is in Sonoma, which is roughly 5 hours from me, I decided not to go with Bossman. He's going to take his father with him, which I think is a perfect way for him to celebrate Fathers day! They are leaving Saturday night and won't be home until late Sunday. Therefore, I get to spend some time with my little man this weekend.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Have wonderful weekend! And I love the 1st one abut expecting your children to listen! Dream on! Meow
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's Day to Bossman! enjoy!
ReplyDeleteToday is Dan's BD; we have had a kind of roulette kind of party; lots of people dropping by, I only have a moment. It's been fun, though. :)