TGIF

Happy Friday Everyone!

1. She had a great set of knockers. (At least I think Bossman would say that about me...LOL)

2. Bossman is by my side, always.

3. I know this: Buying a house is stressful business!

4. Life is good, still.

5. These words apply to me: Stressed, happy, healthy and tired.

6. The day I got married the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the youth group over, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Bossman and Sunday, I want to try to not worry about the wildchild, who is heading to LA to try out for American Idol!

4 comments:

  1. TGIF, for sure! Hope the house buying process is going well. When you get the house, at least you'll have knockers for the front door........ or isn't that what you meant? Meow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, have a good week-end.
    Should I wish the Wildchild success?
    I hope that she gets as far as her talent will take her, and suffers no harm!!!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Great good luck to the Wild Child in getting on American Idol! How fabulous that would be! OMG OMG!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to Wild Child. Hope your new house is all that you ever wished for :-) Hugs, terps

    ReplyDelete