Guess what?

Looks like we are in escrow!

Ok, I'm not sure what that means. I mean, I know that I signed some papers saying I wanted to buy a house and I guess that means we are getting the house unless.....

We have 17 days to back out of the deal if we want to. We also have 17 days to get the inspection and the pest report. If both of those things check out well, the house will be ours. Unless the bank changes their mind and decides not to lend us money after all. So, yeah. The house is almost ours! I won't count on anything until I have the keys in my hot little hand!

~other news~

I don't have any other news. There haven't been any spankings lately, but then again, I've been a complete angel, so there has been no need to get a spanking. ;)

If I must be truthful...well, we just haven't had any time to think about spanking. Summer is here, so the little man is home a lot more and Bossman has been super busy with work and his band. Of course there is this little thing of buying a house that has us both a little stressed!

I'm not worried though. Bossman hasn't lost interest, we just haven't had the time. So, everything is good.

Now, who's coming over to help me pack???

8 comments:

  1. Grace I am so excitited for you!!! I hope everthing goes through smooth as silk. One piece of advice my dad once gave me - love your friends and pay your movers!!

    I love you better than snuff (that's southern for a lot) but as for packing and moving - you're on your own!!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Grace that's great, very happy for you all, hope everything goes smoothly.

    I love moving, I'll help, just book me the flight :)

    Love.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Grace! You know, when I lived in San Diego, that 17 days seemed like an eternity. California has some very safe measures in place to protect buyers. When you are the seller - its really stressful. I've been on both ends of the 17 days and it all worked out. I'm sure it will for you also. Very exciting!!!

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy Escrow! (I don't know what it officially means, either)

    Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Grace i'm so happy for ya'll. Escrow is such a sexy word. I can't wait to see new pix of your new place.

    His mija

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to help you pack but I may be doing it for our daughter soon. She's in your position - bank loan OK, papers signed, inspection pending and nerves on edge. Good Luck! Meow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Grace. I do a mean job at decluttering....so, if you want to let me loose before the packers arrive, there'll be less for them to pack!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace you don't have to pack, I didn't. Just call the Goodwill, they'll come pick all your stuff up!

    Happy Moving!
    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete