You, you, you, you, you...I wanna talk about U!

Can you believe we are already on the U's? Seems like yesterday we begain this little journey to gratefulville!

I know today is the U's. I am grateful for things like Umbrellas, unicorns and underwear. (especially when pulling them down...LOL) I also am in love with unicycles, ukelelies and uncles.

But really I am grateful for U! I know, I should save this for a few weeks when we are on the Y's, but when you are grateful for something, why should you put it off. Tell the world, I say!

So, I'd just like to say that I am grateful for all of U. U make this blog fun. I am comfortable telling U things about my life knowing that U all will be supportive. I can bounce things off of U and U will tell me your opinions. I may not always answer my comments, but I read them and I think about them and sometimes I even take your advice. So even though we may not be real life friends, we are real life friends. I take from here and use it in my every day life.

So thank U all! U all are the best! I appreciate U all!

Now go...be grateful!

5 comments:

  1. U are very welcome, Grace. U rock!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are super and U know I have always felt that way about U! Any more house news??

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace,

    U are Unique and wonderful! We are all grateful that U are here.

    Hugs,
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank U as well, U are one cool lady.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, Grace, and, yes, amazing we have nearly got to the end of the alphabet! Shall we do an UNgrateful list next? hahaha! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete