So, it looks like the house isn't in the cards. The sellers are really just being nit-picky and we aren't in the mood to dicker over a few thousand dollars. BUT, never fear...we aren't stupid. We've been looking at other houses and so we are going to try out an offer on another house. Same square footage, but bigger yards and bigger bedrooms. We knew going in it was going to be tough, so I can't get my hopes up on any of the houses that we put offers on.
Yesterday was the last day of school, so if you are reading this in the morning, chances are I'm still sleeping! I plan on sleeping nice and late tomorrow!
Have a great weekend and enjoy the fill-ins! I'd love for YOU to do the fill-ins...come on...it's really not that hard!
1. I grew up thinking I had to be a good girl.
2. Facebook was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you try filling out the Friday fill-ins?
4. Bubble baths helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the well wishes on the house buying. I know we'll find something soon!
6. Getting spanked with the BS is very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include going swimming at my Moms with my brother and nephew and son and Sunday, I want to head to the beach with the little man!
Grace, I wish you luck with the house hunting, always a stressful time.
ReplyDeleteGreat fill-in have a great week-end.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Grace, sorry about this house but maybe it wasn't to be for a reason. Good luck with the others.
ReplyDelete1. I grew up thinking I WAS TOO TALL
2. BBC NEWS was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you try A NEW RECIPE TODAY
4. Bubble baths ARE HEAVENLY
5. Thanks for MY P WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME
6. Getting spanked HURTS
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward MEETING FRIENDS tomorrow my plans include MOWING THE LAWN and Sunday, I WANT TO LIE IN AND RELAX FOR THE DAY
Have a wonderful weekend Grace.
Ronnie
xx
House hunting is too stressful for me, that's why we'll be here forever. But you can do it.
ReplyDeleteIt's 6:15 AM on the east coast, don't tell me you are still in bed!
Today is my last work day and I am just waiting for it to sink in.
Hugs,
PK
I'm new to your blog and all of this taken in hand, spanking stuff. My children have been out of school since May 28, they're middle school and high school. Will let them sleep till 9:30. Am off to the woods to run with the dog for 40 minutes or so and think about possible spanking tonight. Am trying to get used to all of this! Anyway, didn't mean to be so wordy..have a great day everyone, Mari
ReplyDeleteSorry about the house but you're right, something better will come up, you'll see.
ReplyDeleteI grew up thinking racism didn't exist anymore (grew up in an all-white town with very liberal parents and I just assumed stupid things like racism didn't exist anymore. I was shocked when we moved here and found it was still alive and well).
http://www.textsfromlastnight.com was the last website I was at before here.
Why don't you try Wii Rock Band? It's fun!
Snuggling against my big strong Dan helps me relax.
Thanks for the great comments on my blog; everyone is always so helpful and kind, it's humbling and touching.
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing with our new Wii I got Dan for his birthday, tomorrow my plans include playing with the new Wii I got Dan for his birthday and Sunday I think we'll still be playing with the new Wii I got Dan for his birthday. I did say it was HIS birthday, right? Yeah, it's just a coinkidink that I happen to like Wii too. ;)
Have a great weekend Grace! Swimming and the beach sounds fun.
The right house will come along. You'll see.
ReplyDeleteMiss you.
Ronnie! I totally agree with your number 1 and wish I had thought of it! I totally thought I was TOO TALL and sometimes I still do! Luckily, Bossman is tall, so I don't worry about it much anymore!
ReplyDeleteThanks Paul!
PK, I was totally up at 6:15. But I just had to pee and then I went back to bed and got up at 10:30! ;)
Mari, Welcome to my blog! Wordy is always welcome! My hubby and I have been into spanking for years, but just recently decided to make it more of a d/d relationship. Can't say I can offer much advice, but I'm always willing to talk about it!
Amber, I'm sensing that you like the Wii. We have the Wii and we LOVE the Wii and we LOVE Rock band!
Happy Birthday to Dan! I'm glad he got you something...I mean I'm glad you got HIM something that YOU will like...LOL Wiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
HUGS!
grace
Eva, I MISS YOU too!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry this house didn't work out sweety, but I agree with Ronnie, maybe there was a reason...maybe the Universe has a better house in mind for you.
ReplyDeletelove and hugs xxx