I just found out that Eva and Adam are not swingers! They don't want to switch partners or have a big spanking party! Boo hoo! All my plans are ruined! There goes the perfect vacation.
Ok, I admit it. Neither are Bossman or I. Just thinking about doing something like that makes my stomach hurt. I could NEVER do anything like that. I find it fascinating to read about others that have met and spanked others or gone to spanking parties, but frankly, it's just not for me.
Actually, and I know this will be a surprise to you all, but I'm actually quite shy. I don't like new things. I hate getting out of my comfort zone.
This is one adventure that I'm looking forward too. I think we will get along fine and have lots of fun together! I'm just hoping the men can keep up with us women!
I know Eva said to watch her blog if you want to read about dinners out and touristy stuff, but watch mine if you want to know the truth!
I'm sure the rumors will be flying, but the only reliable source is ME!
Have I ever steered you wrong before?
*takes halo out of back pocket and shines it right up!*
Ha, I think your going to have a hard time getting all that rust off that halo and spray painting it to get it shiny again hehehe
ReplyDeleteGrace,don't listen to David, I'm sure it's a normal halo, it just needs to grow a bit.
ReplyDeleteI doubt if Mel and I would have done parties even if they had been available at the time.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Grace~ I'm with David. I think your halo has a bit of rust on it... or maybe it's mold. No matter... looks like it's been a while since you've worn it. I'll handle the truth of the matter... you just show up!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva
I'm still not over the shock of finding out Eva and Adam aren't swingers.
ReplyDeleteThe first thing my son said to me alone after Eva and Adam got here the first time was "Tell me the truth mom, they are swingers aren't they?" He knew there was some connection, something other then just two mom's chatting and he has always wondered what it was.
ReplyDeleteI do know you are shy Grace, not with us but I can tell. This is going to be sooo much fun!
But don't go steering the crowd wrong. My site with have the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!! Just keep the halo in your pocket!
Hugs,
PK
Grace, just so you know my twin is not all that good at the whole truth.... she is however excellent at half truths.... you'll see exactly what I mean!!!
ReplyDeleteSee, she tells half truths that put her in a good light and me in a compromising light and there's NOTHING I can do to defend myself without digging the hole deeper.
Whew boy, it's gonna be a heck of a trip!!
Hugs~
Eva
Now girls don't fight. I would imagine each of you will have their own version of the truth. What I would really like to hear is each of the gentlemen describe the trip and you young ladies!
ReplyDeleteGrace if you need a new halo I will be happy to send you one. I have them in all sizes and Tom doesn't believe any of them I'm afraid!
Love,
Cassie
Finally! The voice of reason!
ReplyDeleteThank you Cassie, and if you don't mind, I'd to borrow the halo in EXTRA large!
HUGS!
grace