Happy Birthday Eva!

Hope you get EXACTLY what you deserve! *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*


8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday I mean fart day Eva.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace-Too funny! Almost as good as Peter Piper. I was reading some of your older posts when I discovered that gem. I tried to read it to Hubs with a straight face and failed miserably-had tears running down my face by the time I was finished! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, Grace, Grace~

    Sigh...

    That was PERFECT. What can I say? I'd expect nothing more, nothing less from you!! I LOVE it.

    Thanks!!!!!!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, sigh, o well we love you for what you are, ask Bossman to pack your rompers when you go away.
    Happy birthday Eva, may your beans do you ptoud.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the older twin! This is classic Grace!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace,
    I enjoyed Eva's birthday greeting, a real gas. Another reason we are looking forward to meeting fellow sophisticates.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Eva!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by everyone! Glad you enjoyed it as much as I!

    *waves to Nick*

    Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to meet you guys either! As for being a sophistic...

    I'm about as sophisticated as PK!

    Oh Fanny? Nothing good can come out of you reading my archives...there are all sorts of things there that can incriminate me. Ask Eva!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete