don't make any sudden moves

I have the worst kink in my neck. Turning to the left is not really a good option for me right now. Don't you just hate that!

As for the to-do list, I was going to add, get a tan, to the list but I've decided that the list is too much work! Sheez! If I worried about all that stuff for real, I would be exhausted! I will, however, get some new shorts. My rag-tag shorts are just not acceptable. I may not look perfect, but I could at least look decent, right?

Actually, I have this little theory on people and their clothes. The way I see it, everyone has an "unwritten" contract with the world. It's a standard contract and it's mostly common decency. The contract states that we will wear appropriate clothes. See, it's simple. Some of the contract breakers would include fat chicks in belly shirts, men in speedos, you know, those kind of things.

So, I won't be a contract breaker! I will wear decent clothes. Well, I think they are decent, the wildchild would probably disagree with me. Oh well, what do teenagers know?

On a more serious note, D is having a really hard time. The news isn't great for her right now. Her cancer is very rare and is in rare spot, so they aren't sure how to proceed. The head liver guy from UCLA is taking a look, and he thinks he can do a procedure where they cut off the blood supply to the bad side of the liver and hope the good side will grow. Problem with that is, if it doesn't grow, she's pretty much left with only about 20 percent of her liver. NOT good. Apparently, she is not a candidate for a liver transplant because of where the tumor is located. So, this is not very good news. It's scary actually. I don't really like to talk about it, for thinking about it hurts my heart. I want to be as positive as possible as I can, so I can't think about the worst case stuff. I just have to trust that the best decisions will be made and things will work out fine. I don't even want to write about it much, for just that makes it a little to real. But I wanted to give you all an update so you can keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Now, lets move on to a more upbeat subject, shall we?

On the spanking front: HA! What is a spanking? Where can I get one?

yeah, it's like that right now.

It's not really anyone's fault. It just seems like we don't really have much time for it. If we were going to blame anyone, we couldn't possibly blame me, for I have been as bratty as possible. See, I've done MY part! What more does a girl have to do to get a spanking around here?

If I do get a spanking (hint, hint Bossman) I am worried about how much it will hurt. I only say this because we all know how much it hurts after you haven't been in the action for awhile. My virgin butt will not know what to think. It will probably go into shock or something. Oh well, I AM willing to risk it. (hint, hint Bossman)

Did I mention that I am a fairy god mother? Ok, I'm not really a Fairy, but my sister has asked Bossman and I to be Godparents to my nephew! I told her that I'll be needing some wings and a wand if she wants me to take on that position. I could never be an ordinary Godmother. BORING! I want a wand and I want to grant wishes.

So, I'm off to google wands and wings. I wonder how expensive they are. I hope I can get those wings in my size. Do they run one-size fits all? I hope they sell really sparkly wands with extra magic in them. Maybe I'll use the wand on D too!

8 comments:

  1. Well thanks for the tip. I had already started packing but I will remove my belly shirt and Nicks speedo. We will try to dress respectable! Overalls and straw hats be okay??

    I wish D's news was better. But hopefully the doctors suggestion will be the thing to help her. I am excellent at denial too but thanks for keeping us posted.

    Good luck on that spanking. But if you don't get one I will do my best to describe it when I get there. I do have an exciting one to tell about!!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. PK's getting spanked enough for all of us!!! And don't worry... they don't really wear overalls and straw hats... well at least not together. I did see PK once in a pair of Daisy Dukes with a flannel shirt but that's as bad as it's been. And Nick? He's always respectable... except well there was that one time he wore greasy, dirty carharts to dinner. Since it's summer though I don't think we will have to worry about that. And, I too, will leave Adam's speedos at home. I'm thinking I might be able to get away with a belly shirt now??

    Gosh, I can't wait!!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch on your neck. I woke up with a kink in mine today too. Hopefully, we'll both wake up feeling better tomorrow. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, honey, I'm still praying hard for her - and you guys too!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and prayers are still with D and your family. I hope you can find that magic wand for D.

    Bossman, What is the problem? Your wife wants a butt burning. Sooo get to it!

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, sorry about the neck and the lack of spanking.
    D is still in my prayers.
    I'm sure that you will be fine, don't burn the backscratchers
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See, that virgin butt stuff that you and Eva have both talked about is probably why C.C. thought I spanked her so well. Her butt was pretty well virginated (like my new word?). Once she got Mr. Right Here and Now Whenever She Wants Him (or J for short), her tush had already been reminded, so it's not his inexperience, it's just a tougher tush.

    Right?

    Tanning is good for a sore neck. I'm pretty sure of that. You should add and then keep that on your to do list.

    Hugs,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Virginated* Good one Marcus! And you know what?... you did spank my butt pretty well. Actually, you spanked it fantastically!!!

    Grace, Marcus is right, tanning is very good for a sore neck.

    Thank you for the update on D. I'll continue to keep good thoughts and prayers going her way!

    *hugs*
    C.c

    ReplyDelete