Sorry, I think I hung around PK too long. I keep saying things like Ya'll.
So, for those of you that don't know, we've decided to open a new blog. The blog is called LA Kink. C.C. was kind enough to fix it all up for us! Stop by and take a look.
Now you can read all about our adventures in one place. You don't have to hop from blog to blog trying to get the whole story. Don't worry though, I will still be telling the absolute truth about everything! PK accidentally e-mailed me Nicks e-mail addy, so if she tries any funny stuff, I can go right to the source! I'm sure he'd be happy to straighten her out for me.
So anyway stop by LA Kink and read all about it.
But, don't think I'm not going to post here. I'll still be posting about my very exciting life. (exciting? Who am I trying to kid here?) After this trip and the conversation on the way home, I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more to write about.
OOH! A conversation on the way home? Hmmm. I had a feeling that might happen! Could be an exciting time! Tell us more! I'm headed over to your new site too!
ReplyDeleteLove,
carye
Grace, I've been hopping from blog to blog, glad to see that you all had such a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteI've also been to LA Kink.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Grace- Love the new blog. Looks great! Can't wait to hear your stories. You always tell them with such flair! I have a feeling that there is an interesting story behind the "conversation on the way home"...
ReplyDeleteConversation on the way home? Start writing, sister!!! I wanna hear about this!!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!!!
We happened to have a great conversation on the way home from the airport too. This is a way of telling you that I am talking to Nick and you won't need to email him!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteBut I want to hear more about your conversation!
Hugs,
PK