update

So, the neck hasn't gotten better. As a matter of fact, I could barely move it yesterday. I went to the doc and he gave me some meds. Problem is, they are making me sleepy! I HATE that! Today, I can move my head, but can't keep my eyes open....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Opps, sorry about that, I told you they make me sleepy.

Speaking of my doctor...RUDE! The man is completely rude!

When you walk into the office, they have big signs that say, TURN OFF CELL PHONES when in office.

So, while the doc is giving my neck the once over, his phone rings. He answers it! Sounds like dinner plans! Does he say excuse me? Does he say, Sorry, when he's done talking? NO! He simply keeps on touching my neck!

JERK! His name is Mousa, and frankly, he looks like a mouse. He's short and has a head shaped like a rat and he has a grey and black beard. See...MOUSE! Or rat! I think he's just RUDE!

Ok, on to good news!

We got some good news from D today. Her tumor has shrunk to half of what it was when they found it in March. Also, she had found a new cancer facility that has given her great HOPE! They have new treatments available and have even said that she could have a transplant, if needed! She sounded so much happier and positive. Anyway, we are all very excited! She is still going to Arizona to the Mayo clinic, just to get another opinion. I say, the more opinions the better!

I need to run, I can barely keep my eyes open. But just for the record.....

Out of all the girls going on the trip, I'll be the youngest!

So there!

But if it makes you feel any better, Bossman is younger than me!

*ducks and runs for cover*

4 comments:

  1. Grace, hope that your neck is better.
    Don't worry about being the youngest, time will cure that.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Grace one day some where you will be the oldest! I don't know how, but somehow it always happens!

    Glad about the neck, and D. What wonderful news. All the blogger prayers must be working!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO HAPPY for D! Great news! :) *big sigh of relief*

    Sorry about your neck, get better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's GREAT NEWS about you SIL. Still praying for her.

    So HOW MUCH younger are we talkin' here??

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete