A funny thing happened while I was away...

*update* I have left my first post on LA Kink! Go check it out!

So, while on the weekend of all weekends...I left the kids home.

This is the first time I've left my children home with just the wildchild in charge. Now before you call child protective services, let me assure you, there were a lot of people on stand by, just in case something should come up.

Well, something came up.

Before I give the details, I'd like to say this. Nobody was injured. Everyone was safe, AND, the wildchild, she handled everything like a charm.

So, THIS is what happened while I was away.....





Apparently, someone thought we could use a little redecorating.

I don't know if you can tell, but those would be feminine maxi pads on the window of the car. I don't want to know WHAT the red stuff is on the pads. There is glitter and confetti on the lawn. My favorite part? The porn pictures on the garage.

The wildchild tells us that on Saturday, she and a friend were looking at myspace pages and saw someone mention TPing our house. They left a message back telling them not to. The next message was them saying that since they found out about it, the TPing was off.

Yeah, right!

So the wildchild woke up around 5 on Monday morning. For some reason, she had a feeling. Sure enough, one look out the window, told the tale. She called the police. YAY wildchild! The police came and she printed out all the myspace stuff. The police took the evidence and tried to bust the culprits.

I guess the evidence wasn't good, so they couldn't prove for sure who did the dirty deed. BUT, the parents were NOT happy to have the police at their door.

By the time we got home, most of it was cleaned up. How the heck do you get confetti out of your lawn?

5 comments:

  1. Years ago, on New Years Eve we let the kids go out in the snow and throw confetti all over the front yard. We got more snow naturally and the confetti was forgotten... until spring when we found it all over the yard. It took a while but a few good wind gusts and a few good lawn mowings took care of it.

    I wish they would have busted those kids. Dang.

    Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you weren't home when it happened. Things like this are better seen after they are cleaned up. If Wildchild is going to continue to act so mature you are going to have to give her a new name out here!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrible...good for the wildchild though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think after the Wildchild goes to bed you need to peak in on her. Your little girl is all grown up.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, not a nice thing to happen.
    Good for the Wildchild, she apears to be a mature young lady.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete