to do list

Things I need to do before meeting the girls

1. color hair

2. lose 20lbs

3. get face lift, tummy tuck, liposuction

4. get hair styled

5. grow fingernails

6. buy new wardrobe

7. learn southernese

8. hide all the back scratchers

9. dust off the bong

10. brush up on surfer lingo

11. find hotel reservation (mine got deleted...stupid computer)

12. find out if the Governator is free for dinner

13. ask Mother Nature for good weather

14. jump up and down and spin in circles until I am dizzy

I think that's it! If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

10 comments:

  1. How about "locate a good tattoo artist?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tattoos huh, hmmmm...

    I have to do at least half of the things on your list. Certainly the first 3 in case I don't get around to the rest.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, you still have 28 days, calm down.
    If Eva and PK get over excited I'm sure that CeeCi and J can calm them down, from what I've been reading about J he could probably do it single handed.
    Why would you want to eat with the Terminator, the Twins bark is a lot worse then the bite, they are really a couple of kittens.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude... Rad listage!

    Don't change a thing about you... I want to meet the real you, so no cosmetic procedures. By all means do the hair if it makes you feel better.

    And yeah, add tatts to the list of must do's.

    Paul. is so funny, but honestly, he's not too far off the mark!!

    Whoa, only 20 days...

    See ya there!

    *hugs*
    C.C

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's a bong?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. And why are you dusting it off??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure a bong is used to get high. I know, I'm from CA and should know these things but frankly I'm just guessing....LOL

    At least that's my story, and I'm sticking too it!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace-I can't help you with the other 19, but I can help with number 5.Get acrylic nails-they're wonderful!! I have been a nail biter all my life, and on a whim I tried fakes 10 yrs ago and never looked back. I had to go to several salons before I found one that I liked, so ask around and see if someone will recommend a good one.
    p.s. - Love your blog-one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tip (ha) Fanny! I may just do that.

    And thanks for reading my blog!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. 20 lbs in 20 days? Not sure that will happen...

    Whatever happens, have fun.

    Hugs,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete