I Apologize

I know, I know, it's horribly mean to not update you all on our trip.

We got in late Monday night, and yesterday was so busy and hectic. I came by, ready to sit down and write a post, but the only thing I was able to do was reset my counter. Just when I was ready to start typing, it was time to head to Bossman's softball game. I figured I would type after that, but THEN, it turns out he had a double header and I didn't get home until 11 last night. So much for computer time.

Today is turning out to be the same. I have a funeral to attend and my kids still think I'm suppose to entertain them. I will try to sit down this evening and give you a story or two.

I will leave you with this. We had the BEST time! I still can't believe how much
fun we actually had. These people were amazing! YES, we found "toy" stores! BIG toy stores with EVERYTHING you could possibly think of. We spent WAY too much money in these stores! Boy was it fun. I have some REALLY funny stories to tell. Some of the things we bought will CRACK you up, as it did everyone else that was with us. Truth be told, SOMEONE didn't really read the label and didn't quite realize what is was that they bought. I won't say who right now, but needless to say, it was a great joke for all of us and we spent a whole lot of time laughing about it. Good thing we all have such great senses of humor.

Turns out I was able to provide PK and C.C. with an earthquake before they left. Wasn't that nice of me? Can't come to CA without having one of those! Don't worry though, I don't they got shaken up to badly.

Time is short, so I must run, but I promise I will start telling you all what a wonderful time we had. Matter of fact, we may just be doing this again next year!

OR... maybe Bossman and I will just have to go out East. I've heard it's not TOO hard to sneak across the border!

6 comments:

  1. Next YEAR? Damn, I want to do it again next WEEK!!!!!!

    And I have to tell you, I'm a bit put out that you waited till I left to make the earth rock and roll. Don't you like me?

    Gosh I love you guys!!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, it wasn't Grace that made the earth move... I told Jim that new sling was going to shake things up and boy did it! Sorry, we didn't mean to cause quite that much excitement!

    Why do we have to wait until next year? I haven't laughed so hard or had so much to talk about in ages. Let's do it again!! The sooner the better.

    Yep, it definitely helps to look at the labels. It was a hoot to see everyone diving for their reading glasses to read the fine print.

    Love you Bunches
    Miss you Bunches more!
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about the swing! I should have KNOWN you too were going to make the earth move!

    Hey, maybe we should just crash PK's reunion....we could show off all our toys! I'm sure PK wouldn't mind!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have all of you at the reunion - I would love to have you all anytime!! Grace I will work on trying to get you a Visa to visit the south. They are getting pretty picky about who to allow in but I will put in a good word for you!

    I think we all learned to read the fine print from now on.

    As for the earthquake there might be some question about who caused it but we are pretty sure aren't we.

    Gosh I miss you guys!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swing? What swing? Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to hear more stories... :-)

    ReplyDelete