My "B" list has been growing strong. I've spent time all week thinking of things that I am grateful for that begin with the letter "B".
If you would like to join in, feel free to leave a comment here, or do your own list on your blog. And hey, if you don't want to do the letter B, do whatever you want...just be grateful!
So, let's get to the B's!
It would be ridiculous if I didn't mention Bossman first. He is my favorite B. He's real name doesn't begin with B, but that's ok because I'm always grateful for Bossman. He gets me like nobody else does. He is patient and kind and caring. I believe he loves me with all his heart and I love him with all my heart. Without him, the world would be a lot like the moon. No color and no life. Bossman is my soul.
I am very grateful for my blog. I've been blogging for almost 5 years. This blog tells a story that the rest of the world doesn't know about me. Sure there are everyday stories, but the spanking secret is only allowed out here. I love being able to share with others my experiences and I also love reading about others. Some have made spanking work and some haven't. That's ok. Once I get hooked on a blog, I am usually hooked for life. I enjoy spanking and non-spanking blogs. Hooray for blogs!
Last week I got my hair done and the whole time I kept thinking how grateful I was for my beautician. She did a great job on my hair.
I love reading my Bible. Whether you believe or not, there are some great stories in that book. Some of it is quite sexy if you ask me. I KNOW! How dare I say things like that...but it's true people. If you don't believe me, read it for yourself!
Friday is payday and I can guarantee that I will be so grateful for my bank account this Friday. Not sure how I feel about that bank account today...but I'm trying to be positive...
I love to snuggle in my blankets. I recently bought a new comforter for my bed and WOW, it's 5 star hotel quality. I LOVE it. And frankly I could lay in my blankies all day...which brings me to my....
Bed. I LOVE to sleep. My bed is like a safe haven. Nothing bad can happen if I'm in bed. I love my bed.
I also am very grateful for bubble baths. The more bubbles the better. I could lay in a bath for an hour, just thinking and dreaming.
While I'm in the bath I love to read books. I love reading. My favorite book series is called "The Outlander". I am madly in love with Jamie. He's so dominate and the love story between him and Claire is heartbreakingly, breathtaking. Believe it or not, there are some spanking references and he even spanks his wife once. Although that is not the reason I love these books. I've read all 6 books twice and I will read them again. Best books EVER!
Of course I can't forget some of my favorite B's....
bubble gum
bee's
backrubs
banana splits
bread
broccoli
babies
bouncing on our trampoline
baby carrots
Beetle juice, Beetle juice, Beetle juice!
And this list wouldn't be right if I didn't include....
bottoms
buttocks
booty
bums
behind
bare butts
Along with them goes....
belts
brushes
bath brushes
With words like....
behave
be good
be nice
bend over
I could probably go on and on with the B's, but I'll stop now. But, I'd love to hear YOUR B's!
Have a Beautiful day!
You have a wonderful list!! Of course Bossman would be first and I am glad your blog is up there too. Wonderful names for bottoms and I am really glad you crossed out the backscratcher!! Please lets keep it real.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Oh what a lovely list, so many B's I would never have thought of that many. I love all the bottom names.
ReplyDeleteTop of my list would be my son, his name starts with a B.
Grace, can I ask has anybody mentioned to you that when they close to go out of your site a error message comes up something about error on line 53? Thats what I get and then can't close it, think it must be my machine.
Thank you Grace.
Ronnie
xx
Great list.....especially if you put lots of them together...a bubblebath, followed by being snuggled up in your bed, under your blankets, with Bossman.
ReplyDeletelove and hugs xxx
ps....I get that error message Ronnie's talking about too.
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteI must add my own B here, for my blog. I am so grateful that my husband knows about my blog, accepts it and even likes it, encourages me to write, laughs at my silliness, and gives me an endless number of spankings to blog about.
Hugs,
Hermione
P.S. Word verification got your name wrong - drace?
i am so glad that i found your blog. i started gratitude tuesday this week on my blog...what a great idea! anyway, i just thought i would drop you a note and thank you for the idea. have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about the error message, I don't seem to get it, but I will check with my computer guru...Ceeci and see if she knows what's up.
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me if you use Firefox or IE, or something else??
Thanks!
Isn't Tuesday great? I love that I can be grateful because today is one of those days where it's hard to be grateful. I will tell you all about it tomorrow!
HUGS!
grace
Dear Grace:
ReplyDeletethis was an amazing B´s list! it gives such a positive energy to the Tuesdays!!
blessings,
löthianne
Hi Grace:
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list, I especially like the Bible and Bank Account...great additions. Btw...I never get any error messages I don't know if that helps or not, its just fyi.
Take care
AG
That's right..get rid of that backscratcher..i have cash but i have to admit the bank account is feeling a little lonely.
ReplyDeleteLove this new post.
ReplyDeleteB is for beautiful -
beautiful day
beautiful kids
B - BRAT beautiful,Ravishing,Awesome,Terrifc
LOVE your B list :-) hugs
ReplyDeleteI like the Outlander series of books too...havent read them all yet... I liked the story ...the spanking scene was certainly a bonus - when I read the book it was before I even admitted my secret to myself and yet I would go back to that page and start to shiver every time... :-)
know very little about computers so not much help I am afraid...