I LOVE this!

6 comments:

  1. Grace/ Thanks so much/ I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace:
    That was fabulous. So creative. I kind of reminded me of the famous Fred Astaire dance scene when he dances on the ceiling and up and down the walls etc. I never heard of that artist before, he has a really nice voice. Thanks that was really uplifting.
    Take care
    AG
    btw...coffee anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating.....though it did leave me wondering if that's why some people are so tired when they wake up in the mornings...lol.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It brought tears to my eyes and I'm not sure why.

    Because it's so beautiful, I think. :)

    Thank you for sharing this, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Grace, that was beautiful thank you for sharing.

    Your daughter sounds wonderful, how very kind of her.

    You have a lovely blog Grace.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete