I have something I need to discuss. If I can’t discuss it here, where can I?
If you feel this is too much info for you, please, feel free to click on a link in my sidebar. Surely my friends will have more pleasant things to write about than this.
You know, since I’m thinking about it and all, I realize that most people probably have this problem. I’m sure it’s common amongst our group or any group that is around my age.
But still, it’s rather embarrassing to talk about. It makes me feel old. I don’t feel at all sexy.
It’s just so shocking. I mean, you don’t find out you have this problem everyday. When you finally see it…it’s a shock. It’s unreal.
Your just unsure of how to react. I mean what’s a person suppose to do in this situation?
So, let me get to the point already.
See, the other day, Bossman decided to shave me…you know….”down there”.
For the sake of innocence, lets call it the carpet. Bossman shaved my carpet.
My carpet is starting to grow back and it’s gotten a little itchy. While making sure that it’s was just a little itch and nothing was serious down there, I saw it…..
I saw a gray hair.
Yes folks, you’ve heard it hear first…..
My carpet is going gray!
What does this mean? Is it serious? Will more starting turning on me? Should I pluck it? This is horrible!
Well, I’m not sure what to do about it, so for now, I’m just going to ignore it. I’m pretty sure that it will go away on it’s own.
Feel free to give me any advice on how to deal with this very serious problem.
For now, I’m going to take to my bed. This is very depressing and I’m going to need some time to get over it.
I think cheetos and cheesecake might help. But since we are all on diets over here…it’s going to be more like water and rice cakes. I have a feeling water and rice cakes are NOT going to help much.
Now I’m even more depressed!
I better just go to bed. Surely things will look better tomorrow!
LOL!! Not better, just grayer!
ReplyDeleteSister just keep the kitty shaved all the time and you won't have to see the gray. ROFLMAO!! You are how old now??
Love you,
PK
Hi Grace:
ReplyDeleteI've tried the cheetos and cheesecake...I've even tried coconut cake; but that doesn't help much either. Maybe PK's got the right idea...but the itching drives me crazy:)
Take care
AG
PK, I can see that you are not taking my stress seriously.
ReplyDelete~sigh~
AG, So the cheetos and cheescake won't work? Too bad! I had thoughts of going to the store, I mean, this is an emergency...but Bossman held me back and talked me out of it.
Don't worry, I'll be fine...but I may have to go through a small mourning process!
HUGS!
grace
Hi, if cheetos and cheesecake doesn't work, then chocolate might do the trick. Since its a vegetable, it's healthy. I don't have any real advice, but I know how you feel.
ReplyDeleteLove your answers. Thanks for doing the Friday Fill Ins. Hope the weekend is going well.
ReplyDelete1. I'm a wife, I'm a mother, I'm a teacher, I am exhausted.
2. Why do I have a lot of cleaning to do and not a cleaning fairy? (love this, so keeping it).
3. How does this life work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I feed animals, cleann bathroom, rush out door to work.
5. I consider myself lucky because my family loves me and I have kids at school.
6. One day we’ll see New York together;and one day I will take my daughter to where she was born.
7. And as for the weekend, I spent Sat, in ORlando, while daughter volunteers at a convention. Sunday I am working at church, doing lesson plans,cleaning and resting.
Wow. I had no idea that carpets go gray. I suppose that ought to be obvious, but I just never gave it a thought. I think I'll just get rid of the carpet and stick to bare wood. Hardwood is in these days. ;)
ReplyDeleteGrace-
ReplyDeleteDepressing isn't it?...I discovered THOSE gray hairs not too long after I discovered the ones on my head...a double whammy...but I guess I should consider myself lucky that I can still bend over far enough to see them!!!
PK's right, the best solution is to shave them off...out of sight, out of mind, right? For years, my Hubs has wanted me to have the hair removed by laser...but OMG how embarrassing would that be!!! Think I'll stick with my Lady Bic...
Not only does your 'carpet' go gray, but the gray ones will grow faster and slightly longer, curling differently then the non-gray ones do. Apparently all this is so that it's not possible to NOT see them if you happen to look closely at your 'carpet'... they just kinda stick up to get attention :(
ReplyDeleteShaving them off does help, and after awhile the itching does stop, but watch out for razor burn! A dull blade shaving your 'carpet' is the worst kind of torture LOL!
~ Terri
You got rid of your word verification!! YAY! :)
ReplyDeletelol at "carpet". Good euphemism. :)
As for mine, I'm blond down there so I just tell myself it's more blond. The gray ones are just blonder. :)
Oh, honey, its not grey. Its ash blonde, which is all the rage. And God knows what he's doing; skintone changes as you get older, so the hair colour has to change to still complement it. Ash blonde is the new chestnut, doncha know?
ReplyDeleteAlso, the body uses up more calories to change the original hair colour to ash blonde, meaning for each hair changed, you can freely eat one square of chocolate per night.
Also, if you are suffering stress by this natural change, you need 2 squares of chocolate per night, or one chocolate brownie, to replace the endorphins lost by the stress.
Ya see, its not all bad!
Love, Daisy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Yes, since you ask, I graduated university with a first class honours degree in Bullsheeto.)
Yep discovered a few of those, just keep the carpet gone (waxing last longer). What ever you do don't try to dye it, any Sex and City fan will remember what happened to Samantha when she tried that.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your stress...May you find relief in your great sadness in the knowledge that you are not alone...not that it has happened to me - yet anyway - but I am sure it is just a matter of time. Truly I feel it is only fair I go for a few more years of my natural hair color down there since the hairs on my head started graying in college...
ReplyDeleteHugs, Terps
I agree with Daisy. I always wanted to be a natural blonde and it would seem I am well on my way. LOL... I need chocolate.. Care to join me I have a double fudge chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing and death by chocolate ice cream... LOL
ReplyDeleteC
I believe that Jean and Daisy have nailed the answer! Chocolate it IS!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's the only thing that could possibly make me happy at this point.
(Well, a spanking might help...)
HUGS~!
grace