Friday Fill-ins

1. Give me a spanking and I'll try to be good.

2. Whenever you talk, I listen.

3. I wish I could fly.

4. Popcorn was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world is such an honor.

6. Other than this one, nonsense is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my kids, tomorrow my plans include going out to dinner and Sunday, I want to watch movies

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Grace:
    Thanks for the Friday Fill-ins! You've got great answers. I am going to go get mine now! Have a great weekend I hope you get to watch some movies.
    Take care
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace, Love your answers, popcorn mmmmmmmmm, haven't had that for ages.

    Sounds like a lovely weekend Grace, enjoy your dinner out.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Grace, for another Friday fill in. Sounds like a great weekend,Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, couldn't resist, had to add mine.

    . Give me a spanking and I'll try to be good, but don't forget the chocolate,too

    2. Whenever you talk, my attitude will listen instead


    3. I wish I could bend the knee.


    4. chocolaote was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.


    5. To live in this world is such an honor.


    6. Other than this one, New Beginnings is the last blog I commented on.


    7. And as for the weekend, I am cleaning and doing laundry tonight;resting and doing lesson plans tomorrow;working at church on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AG, thanks for stopping by, I hope I get to watch movies too!

    Ronnie, the popcorn was great! In reality I was going to put coconut cake, but I thought having that as a answer was a little overkill....lol

    Jean, thanks so much for joining in on the Friday fill-ins! Your weekend sounds busy. Now I'm in the mood for chocolate!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, anything chocolate is good and makes things better. Also chocolate is a vegetable and helps us think, so it has to be healthy and good for us.

    Hope your weekend is going good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl,
    What movie are you going to watch? I like your Friday fillin's but I am tied up on Fridays so I will just enjoy yours and the other folks.

    How's the wildchild's ear healing?

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jean, I like your thinking....chocolate is our FRIEND!

    PK...how about Fill in Saturday? I could wait a day for you....LOL

    ReplyDelete