Friday Fill-ins



Something new that I found on the net. A nice way to get to know people, or in your case, a nice way to get to know me. I'm going to try and do these every Friday. If you would like to play along, clink the link here or copy the questions off my site. You can answer in my comments or post your own on your blog.

My answers are in bold.


1. Please don't tell Bossman that I hid the backscratcher.

2. Can you spank me in the morning?

3. The color blue makes me want to kiss Bossman!

4. I have a craving for Pepperidge farm coconut cake.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it when my kids say they love me.

6. Eyes are the entrance to your soul .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include watching my daughter sing for church and Sunday, I want to clean the garage!

11 comments:

  1. Very intresting friend. You hid the backscratcher huh? What kind of spanking will that get you when he finds out? You have to tell us about that one.

    I bet the Wild Child will be fantastic! Wish I could hear her.

    big hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Grace:
    Friday Fill-ins...I like that a lot! I am going to do one too!!!
    Have a great weekend, and it's great that you get to watch and hear your daughter sing at Church.
    Take care
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this idea... you can count me in, too! Just give me a little time to get mine posted.

    I love your answers, so simple and to the point. I can't get mine to be that simple or easy... that's what is taking me so long to post it!

    Big hugs and enjoy your weekend... it sounds wonderful, except for cleaning the garage, lol.

    Big hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Grace~

    Great find! I think that cleaning out the garage on Sunday will be the perfect way to work off that coconut cake you're craving.

    Here's mine::

    1. Please don't tell I can’t, because then I’ll have to.

    2. Can you guess where I’ll be in the morning?

    3. The color orange makes me want to smile!

    4. I have a craving for an all day play session.

    5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it when Mr. Smith tells me I’m beautiful.

    6. Eyes are the second things I notice on a man after checking out his hands.

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being alone with my sweetheart, tomorrow my plans include meeting new people and Sunday, I want to be home!

    Have a terrific weekend!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grace:
    One quick question that coconut cake, are you referring to the one you find in the freezer section? Cause if you are...that cake is AWESOME...we don't buy it very often (for the obvious reasons).
    Your Friday Fillins seems to be very popular...they are sprouting up all over the place.
    Did I say one quick question? :)
    Gratitude Tuesdays Fill-in Fridays...Spanking Saturdays?
    Have a great weekend
    AG
    Oh and 1 more thing...I loved CeeCi's list.
    Okay now I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Please don't tell me to behave it only makes me want to misbehave more.
    2. Can you spank me in the morning?

    3. The color lavender makes me want to sleep.
    4. I have a craving for a good spanking.
    5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it when my kids were sleeping{they look like angels}
    6. Eyes are the tell all of his thoughts.
    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quite nite alone. Tomorrow my plans include sleeping in. And Sunday, I want to enjoy my family dinner with all 30 of my relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pk, He doesn't know the backsratcher is hidden, he's been using other things, but he will find out sooner or later. If he reads this, it maybe sooner....

    Ag and Tigs, I liked your FFI. Aren't they fun??

    Ceeci, lovely fill-ins. Where will you be in the morning? I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Yes, Ag, the cake is in the freezer section and I don't get it very often either because I tend to eat most of it myself! But I've been trying to lose a little weight and so I've steered clear of my lovely little cake....that's why I am craving it so much!!! I do like the way you think...Saturday Spankings...PERFECT! You start it though....LOL

    Anon, thanks for your fillins! I love when my kids sleep too! The only time they are quiet and peaceful and yes, they even look like angels! I hope you get to sleep in tomorrow and I hope the dinner on Sunday is a success! Sounds fun!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww...I love your #5! :)

    1. Please don't tell me the economy is bad; not only am I'm sick of hearing it but repeating it over and over is not going to help the economy get any better

    2. Can you let me sleep in in the morning?

    3. The color blue is so beautiful, it makes me want to cry

    4. I have a craving for sashimi and a nice Syrah Rose

    5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it when Dan and I spoon in bed on Saturday mornings.

    6. Eyes are the most important thing about a person to me.

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching TV with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include traveling up north with Dan and Sunday, I want to have fun visiting our son and DIL, Ray and Cory.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amber, AMEN to #1...I am so SICK of hearing about it! Do something already people...stop telling me how bad it is, how bad it's going to be...GAH!

    Thanks for playing along. I liked your answers...and your weekend plans sound FUN!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great find Grace, thanks. I like your list. It's interesting reading everybody else's answers as well.
    I do so love anything with coconut, wonder if we can get the cake here in the UK, sounds delicous.

    Thank you Grace, you have a lovely blog, the colours great and the photo.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete